Speed up your end of line packaging process
and save both time and money by using a stretch film
machine. The Ecoplat is an entry level machine and is
designed with ease of use and smaller output in mind.
The machine has a variable speed turntable with a soft
start function for unstable loads and a variable upward
and downward wrap action.
In addition to this the Ecoplat has a
photocell for automatic height sensing, a simple to
use control panel and a simple drop on film loading
spindle which requires no tools.
The indexed turntable stops in the same
position after every use for easy manoeuvring of loads
and has fork lift locations for easy and safe machine
movement. The Ecoplat arrives flat packed, simply drop
the base, plug in and you're ready to go.
Suitable for use with 17 to 35 micron
• Indexed turntable stops in the
same position after every use
• Variable upwards and downwards wrap
• Top and bottom reinforcing wraps
• Photocell for automatic height sensing
• Mains isolator switch
• Fork lift locations for easy and safe machine
• Drop on film loading spindle means no tools required
• Suitable for 17 – 35 micron films